We are currently looking for a part time administrative assistant to help get the Greenville office launched. This position is an entry level position with the ability to be promoted to a full time office manager.
Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Assist with marketing campaign, sending emails, direct mail.
- Record and manage CRM database.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
- Research, price, and purchase computer parts and supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for marketing.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. (college experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type well.
- Basic computer skills including Office, Windows, Google, internet.
- Reliable automobile as some traveling may be needed.