Businesses are 4 times more likely to be burglarized than homes. Expensive equipment, electronics, large amounts of cash, and retail inventory can make your business a target.
So we offer a video surveillance product, Unifi Protect, that is easy to use, budget friendly, and high performing.
With quality equipment guarding your business, you’ll have a clear video record that you can easily access.
Why should your small business consider Unifi Protect?
- Easy to use and manage
- No monthly subscriptions
- Unmatched total cost of ownership over time
- Access to video surveillance on multiple desktop and mobile application platforms
- Sharp and clear video with no bandwidth consumption
- No additional cost for a network video recorder when a Unifi cloud key is used
- for WiFi/Lan
- Scalable to meet business needs over time
- Plenty of local storage for storing high resolution video
- The convenience of cloud access with the privacy of local storage
Designed specifically for the end user experience
Unifi Protect was designed specifically to be user friendly. You can rapidly search video footage to view days of footage in seconds.
Adding cameras is simple. The current storage offering has 1TB of storage and supports up to 20 cameras. An upcoming offering will scale to many more cameras.
Many video surveillance options rely on cloud-based storage, which can be expensive if you have multiple cameras installed. Unifi Protect has no ongoing storage or licensing fees.
Unifi Protect cameras do not record data to the cloud, so your internet connection doesn’t slow down.
Because video is not stored in the cloud, it is much less likely your data could be shared without your consent.